What exactly is Nutric re-active lotion?Nutric re-active counteracts reddening, itching, and burning without impairing the underlying effect of the antiperspirant - especially for this purpose. Dermal irritations after the use of Antiperspirants: Antiperspirants are easy-to-use products with a very good effect against excess perspiration. However, the corresponding parts of the skin are very sensitive at the outset due to constant excess perspiration. If this part of the skin is then treated with an antiperspirant, slight skin irritations such as reddening, itching, or burning can result. Therefore, our AHC sensitive was enriched with plant extracts and thus is much more skin-friendly. Nevertheless, sensitive skin types can experience slight irritation. In many cases, shaving of armpit hair is a contributing factor.
What makes Nutric re-active so great?
- only high quality ingredients
- alpha-bisabolol (active substance in camomile) is a natural product extracted from the essential oil of a plant that belongs to the camomile family. It has an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect. However, it has a much lower allergy potential than pure camomile
- allantoin occurs in many plants. It promotes wound healing, accelerates cell regeneration, and makes the skin soft and smooth
- liquorice acts like a natural cortisone and is suitable for the promotion of fast wound healing
- skin regenerating and moisturising
- vegan &aml; easy-to-use
|Typical areas of application/use:||All skin parts|
|Skin compatibility:||for sensitive skin|
|Yield:||approx. 2 years (with axilliary application)|
|Dosage form:||Dropper bottle|
|Warranty:||30 days money-back-guarantee|
Area of application
- All areas of the body where skin irritation from deodorants or antiperspirants occurs.
- Nutric Lotion can also be used to treat irritation, razor burn or itching, e.g. in the genital area.
Instructions for use Nutric re-active
- do not apply directly to the mucous membrane
- as required, apply thinly several times a day
- suitable for the whole body
- has an immediate cooling and pain-relieving effect
- nourishes and protects the skin lastingly
Nutric re-active can both prevent and relieve skin irritation. Simply apply to the areas of skin affected by mild irritation and repeat several times a day if necessary.
The application should take place at the earliest about half an hour after using the deodorant/antiperspirant. The effect of the antiperspirant is not significantly affected if the Nurtic re-active lotion is used correctly.